‘Culturally Unsuited to Property Rights?’: Colonial Land Laws and African Societies
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author. Journal of Law and Society © 2013 Cardiff University Law School
Journal of Law and Society
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 403–419, September 2013
How to Cite
Home, R. (2013), ‘Culturally Unsuited to Property Rights?’: Colonial Land Laws and African Societies. Journal of Law and Society, 40: 403–419. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6478.2013.00632.x
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!