Privatizing the University and the New Political Economy of Socio-Legal Studies: Remaking the (Legal) Academic Subject
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Author. Journal of Law and Society © 2013 Cardiff University Law School
Journal of Law and Society
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 450–467, September 2013
How to Cite
Collier, R. (2013), Privatizing the University and the New Political Economy of Socio-Legal Studies: Remaking the (Legal) Academic Subject. Journal of Law and Society, 40: 450–467. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6478.2013.00634.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!