The author is grateful for the helpful criticism and advice provided by Stewart Clegg, William Friedland, Robert Marotto, James OConnor, Valerie Simmons and Mark Traugott on earlier versions of this manuscript.
CORPORATE CULTURE: THE LAST FRONTIER OF CONTROL?
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 287–297, May 1986
How to Cite
Ray, C. A. (1986), CORPORATE CULTURE: THE LAST FRONTIER OF CONTROL?. Journal of Management Studies, 23: 287–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.1986.tb00955.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!