EXPERTISE AND PROBLEM CATEGORIZATION: THE ROLE OF EXPERT PROCESSING IN ORGANIZATIONAL SENSE-MAKING
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 35–47, January 1992
How to Cite
Day, D. V. and Lord, R. G. (1992), EXPERTISE AND PROBLEM CATEGORIZATION: THE ROLE OF EXPERT PROCESSING IN ORGANIZATIONAL SENSE-MAKING. Journal of Management Studies, 29: 35–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.1992.tb00651.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!