An earlier version of this article was presented at the Conference on Theory Building in Strategic Management, University of Illinois, May 1990. I thank Joseph Mahoney, Ron Sanchez, and two anonymous referers for valuable comments.
THE ‘COMPARATIVE INSTITUTIONAL’ THEORY OF THE FIRM: SOME IMPLICATIONS FOR CORPORATE STRATEGY*
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 193–208, March 1994
How to Cite
Hennart, J.-F. (1994), THE ‘COMPARATIVE INSTITUTIONAL’ THEORY OF THE FIRM: SOME IMPLICATIONS FOR CORPORATE STRATEGY. Journal of Management Studies, 31: 193–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.1994.tb00771.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!