From the Critics’ Corner: Logic Blending, Discursive Change and Authenticity in a Cultural Production System*
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2005
Journal of Management Studies
Special Issue: Manufactured authenticity and creative voice in cultural industries
Volume 42, Issue 5, pages 1031–1055, July 2005
How to Cite
Glynn, M. A. and Lounsbury, M. (2005), From the Critics’ Corner: Logic Blending, Discursive Change and Authenticity in a Cultural Production System. Journal of Management Studies, 42: 1031–1055. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.2005.00531.x
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!