The Impact of Gender Similarity on Employee Satisfaction at Work: A Review and Re-Evaluation*
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 1571–1592, December 2005
How to Cite
Peccei, R. and Lee, H.-J. (2005), The Impact of Gender Similarity on Employee Satisfaction at Work: A Review and Re-Evaluation. Journal of Management Studies, 42: 1571–1592. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.2005.00557.x
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!