Change, Change or Be Exchanged: The Discourse of Participation and the Manufacture of Identity*
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 143–164, January 2007
How to Cite
Musson, G. and Duberley, J. (2007), Change, Change or Be Exchanged: The Discourse of Participation and the Manufacture of Identity. Journal of Management Studies, 44: 143–164. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.2006.00640.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!