Both authors contributed equally to this study.
Meanings on Multiple Levels: The Influence of Field-Level and Organizational-Level Meaning Systems on Diffusion
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2007
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 239–267, March 2008
How to Cite
Love, E. G. and Cebon, P. (2008), Meanings on Multiple Levels: The Influence of Field-Level and Organizational-Level Meaning Systems on Diffusion. Journal of Management Studies, 45: 239–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.2007.00739.x
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!