Heterogeneity and Specificity of Inter-Firm Knowledge Flows in Innovation Networks
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2008
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 800–829, June 2008
How to Cite
Sammarra, A. and Biggiero, L. (2008), Heterogeneity and Specificity of Inter-Firm Knowledge Flows in Innovation Networks. Journal of Management Studies, 45: 800–829. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.2008.00770.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!