In memory of Wladimir Sachs: In the course of publishing this article, my co-author Wladimir Sachs unfortunately passed away. I would like to dedicate this article to Wlad, whom I will miss as a dear friend, an original thinker, a fierce fighter against unnecessary rules and outdated conventions, and an inspiring mentor.
Coevolution of Institutions and Corporations in Emerging Economies: How the Salim Group Morphed into an Institution of Suharto's Crony Regime
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2008
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 1274–1300, November 2008
How to Cite
Dieleman, M. and Sachs, W. M. (2008), Coevolution of Institutions and Corporations in Emerging Economies: How the Salim Group Morphed into an Institution of Suharto's Crony Regime. Journal of Management Studies, 45: 1274–1300. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.2008.00793.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!