Measures for Dealing with Competence and Integrity Violations of Interorganizational Trust at the Corporate and Operating Levels of Organizational Hierarchy
Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2008
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 245–268, March 2009
How to Cite
Janowicz-Panjaitan, M. and Krishnan, R. (2009), Measures for Dealing with Competence and Integrity Violations of Interorganizational Trust at the Corporate and Operating Levels of Organizational Hierarchy. Journal of Management Studies, 46: 245–268. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.2008.00798.x
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!