Negative Emotional Reactions to Project Failure and the Self-Compassion to Learn from the Experience
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2009
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 923–949, September 2009
How to Cite
Shepherd, D. A. and Cardon, M. S. (2009), Negative Emotional Reactions to Project Failure and the Self-Compassion to Learn from the Experience. Journal of Management Studies, 46: 923–949. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.2009.00821.x
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!