Does Reputation Contribute to Reducing Organizational Errors? A Learning Approach
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd 2009
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 676–703, June 2009
How to Cite
Rhee, M. (2009), Does Reputation Contribute to Reducing Organizational Errors? A Learning Approach. Journal of Management Studies, 46: 676–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.2009.00830.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!