Diversification Decisions in Family-Controlled Firms
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Special Issue: The Family and Enterprise: Unpacking the Connections
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 223–252, March 2010
How to Cite
Gomez-Mejia, L. R., Makri, M. and Kintana, M. L. (2010), Diversification Decisions in Family-Controlled Firms. Journal of Management Studies, 47: 223–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.2009.00889.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!