Family Control and Ownership Monitoring in Family-Controlled Firms in Japan
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Special Issue: The Family and Enterprise: Unpacking the Connections
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 274–295, March 2010
How to Cite
Yoshikawa, T. and Rasheed, A. A. (2010), Family Control and Ownership Monitoring in Family-Controlled Firms in Japan. Journal of Management Studies, 47: 274–295. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.2009.00891.x
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!