Technological Discontinuities and Competitive Advantage: A Historical Perspective on Formula 1 Motor Racing 1950–2006
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal compilation © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Special Issue: Business History Edited by Mary O'sullivan, Margaret B. W. Graham and Christopher Mckenna
Volume 47, Issue 5, pages 884–910, July 2010
How to Cite
Jenkins, M. (2010), Technological Discontinuities and Competitive Advantage: A Historical Perspective on Formula 1 Motor Racing 1950–2006. Journal of Management Studies, 47: 884–910. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.2010.00928.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!