Editors' Note: This paper was under review with JMS prior to Donald D. Bergh's appointment as Associate Editor of JMS.
The Stock Market Reaction to the Hiring of Management Consultants: A Signalling Theory Approach
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal of Management Studies © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 544–567, May 2011
How to Cite
Bergh, D. D. and Gibbons, P. (2011), The Stock Market Reaction to the Hiring of Management Consultants: A Signalling Theory Approach. Journal of Management Studies, 48: 544–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.2010.00957.x
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!