Organizational Contexts for Environmental Construction and Objectification Activity
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
© 2010 The Author. Journal of Management Studies © 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 804–828, June 2011
How to Cite
McKinley, W. (2011), Organizational Contexts for Environmental Construction and Objectification Activity. Journal of Management Studies, 48: 804–828. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.2010.00960.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!