Dominant CEO, Deviant Strategy, and Extreme Performance: The Moderating Role of a Powerful Board
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Management Studies © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1479–1503, November 2011
How to Cite
Tang, J., Crossan, M. and Rowe, W. G. (2011), Dominant CEO, Deviant Strategy, and Extreme Performance: The Moderating Role of a Powerful Board. Journal of Management Studies, 48: 1479–1503. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.2010.00985.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 NOV 2010 11:00PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!