Victim or Victimizer: Firm Responses to Government Corruption
Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Author. Journal of Management Studies © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 429–462, March 2012
How to Cite
Galang, R. M. N. (2012), Victim or Victimizer: Firm Responses to Government Corruption. Journal of Management Studies, 49: 429–462. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.2010.00989.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAR 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 DEC 2010 04:18AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!