All authors have contributed equally to this paper.
Internal Embeddedness, Headquarters Involvement, and Innovation Importance in Multinational Enterprises
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Management Studies © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and Society for the Advancement of Management Studies
Journal of Management Studies
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 1612–1639, November 2011
How to Cite
Ciabuschi, F., Dellestrand, H. and Martín, O. M. (2011), Internal Embeddedness, Headquarters Involvement, and Innovation Importance in Multinational Enterprises. Journal of Management Studies, 48: 1612–1639. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6486.2011.01014.x
- Issue published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 MAR 2011 02:35AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!