The author wishes to acknowledge the assistance of Dr. Robert Choate Tryon and other psychologists of the staff of the University of California, and of Dr. Lewis Madison Terman of Stanford University.
EUPHORIC AND DEPRESSED MOODS IN NORMAL SUBJECTS*
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 79–98, December 1937
How to Cite
JOHNSON, W. B. (1937), EUPHORIC AND DEPRESSED MOODS IN NORMAL SUBJECTS. Journal of Personality, 6: 79–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1937.tb02243.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!