My thanks are due to the authorities of the Victoria and Albert Museum for facilitating my studies and the reproduction of the original series of 1937, to the publishers for permission to publish the selected pictures, and to the Library of the British Museum for giving me the opportunity of studying the literature on the subject. I should also like to express my gratitude for the kind assistance of my colleagues, particularly that of Dr. E. Guttmann and Dr.W. S. Maclay.
GOYA: A MEDICAL STUDY
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 1–17, September 1939
How to Cite
REITMANN, F. (1939), GOYA: A MEDICAL STUDY. Journal of Personality, 8: 1–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1939.tb02159.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!