JUDGMENT OF SPRANGER PERSONALITY TYPES FROM THE VOICE AS TRANSMITTED OVER A PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 144–155, December 1939
How to Cite
FAY, P. J. and MIDDLETON, W. C. (1939), JUDGMENT OF SPRANGER PERSONALITY TYPES FROM THE VOICE AS TRANSMITTED OVER A PUBLIC ADDRESS SYSTEM. Journal of Personality, 8: 144–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1939.tb02169.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!