EXPERIMENTAL STUDIES OF RIGIDITY
II. THE EXPLANATORY POWER OF THE CONCEPT OF RIGIDITY AS APPLIED TO FEEBLE-MINDEDNESS
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 273–282, June 1941
How to Cite
KOUNIN, J. S. (1941), EXPERIMENTAL STUDIES OF RIGIDITY. Journal of Personality, 9: 273–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1941.tb02057.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!