AN INTERPRETATION OF THE SOCIAL-PSYCHOLOGICAL FUNCTIONS OF THE RITUAL CLOWN
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 220–226, March 1942
How to Cite
HONIGMANN, J. J. (1942), AN INTERPRETATION OF THE SOCIAL-PSYCHOLOGICAL FUNCTIONS OF THE RITUAL CLOWN. Journal of Personality, 10: 220–226. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1942.tb01904.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!