This review forms part of a dissertation submitted to the faculty of the Graduate School of Indiana University in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy. I am indebted to Dr. C. M. Louttit, who directed the dissertation, and to Mr. David Shakow, Chief Psychologist at the Worcester State Hospital, who gave much aid and encouragement in the initial stages of this investigation.
LEVEL OF ASPIRATION AS A METHOD OF STUDYING PERSONALITY
III. GROUP VALIDITY STUDIES*
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 255–274, March 1943
How to Cite
ROTTER, J. B. (1943), LEVEL OF ASPIRATION AS A METHOD OF STUDYING PERSONALITY. Journal of Personality, 11: 255–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1943.tb01935.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!