This article presents results of a research undertaken with the aid of a grant from the Canadian Council for Educational Research, to which body the writer makes grateful acknowledgments. Thanks are also due particularly to Dr. J. E. Robbins, member of the Council and Director of the Educational Department of the Dom. Bureau of Statistics; Dr. McGregor Easson, of the Ottawa Public School Board; Dr. Florence Dunlop, Educational Psychologist; and the school principals who permitted and assisted the research in their schools.
STUDY OF PERSONALITY AND ADJUSTMENT IN SCHOOL CHILDREN AS DIAGNOSED BY A TEST OF WORD-ASSOCIATION*
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 15–31, September 1943
How to Cite
ANTHONY, S. (1943), STUDY OF PERSONALITY AND ADJUSTMENT IN SCHOOL CHILDREN AS DIAGNOSED BY A TEST OF WORD-ASSOCIATION. Journal of Personality, 12: 15–31. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1943.tb01944.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!