Our thanks are due to Professor H. T. Lovell and Dr. G. E. Phillips for criticism of this paper.
P-TESTS AND THE CONCEPT OF MENTAL INERTIA*
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 32–45, September 1943
How to Cite
WALKER, K. F., STAINES, R. G. and KENNA, J. C. (1943), P-TESTS AND THE CONCEPT OF MENTAL INERTIA. Journal of Personality, 12: 32–45. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1943.tb01945.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!