The data referred to in this paper are part of the results of an extensive investigation evaluating a wide variety of clinical testing procedures. This investigation was sponsored jointly by the Josiah Macy Junior Foundation and the Menninger Foundation.
THE SCATTER: IN DIAGNOSTIC INTELLIGENCE TESTING
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 275–284, June 1944
How to Cite
SCHAFER, R. and RAPAPORT, D. (1944), THE SCATTER: IN DIAGNOSTIC INTELLIGENCE TESTING. Journal of Personality, 12: 275–284. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1944.tb01963.x
Dr. Merton M. Gill, psychiatrist at the Menninger Clinic, is responsible for the final classification of cases used in this study, and also for the psychiatric examination and classification of our control subjects.
Acknowledgment is also due Miss Suzanne Reichard, M.A., who assisted in the collection and organization of the data for this research.
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!