The suggestion of using the test in this setting was made by Dr Milton B Jensen, who kindly furnished the test material Dr F L Wells made available the clinical records of the ‘Harvard Hygiene Department, and assisted with the manuscript The test was administered individually by Mrs John W McTernan of the Grant Study Technical Staff
A VALIDATION STUDY OF THE ROTTER-JENSEN LEVEL OF ASPIRATION TEST*
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 166–172, December 1946
How to Cite
AX, A. F. (1946), A VALIDATION STUDY OF THE ROTTER-JENSEN LEVEL OF ASPIRATION TEST. Journal of Personality, 15: 166–172. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1946.tb01059.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!