Read before the Round Table on ECT at the meeting of the Eastern Psychological Association, Apnl, 1948
VI. MEMORY FUNCTIONING IN PATIENTS TREATED WITH ELECTRIC SHOCK THERAPY
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 33–41, September 1948
How to Cite
ZUBIN, J. (1948), VI. MEMORY FUNCTIONING IN PATIENTS TREATED WITH ELECTRIC SHOCK THERAPY. Journal of Personality, 17: 33–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1948.tb01191.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!