The present research was undertaken as a doctoral dissertation at the University of Pittsburgh with the guidance of Dr Roger W Russell, Committee Chairman
VII. AN EXPERIMENTAL ANALYSIS OF THE INFLUENCE OF COLOR ON THE PROTOCOL OF THE RORSCHACH TEST*
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 182–185, December 1948
How to Cite
LAZARUS, R. S. (1948), VII. AN EXPERIMENTAL ANALYSIS OF THE INFLUENCE OF COLOR ON THE PROTOCOL OF THE RORSCHACH TEST. Journal of Personality, 17: 182–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1948.tb01205.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!