This investigation was made possible by a grant from the Rockefeller Foundation The writer is greatly indebted to Professor Aubrey Lewis for his guidance and help and to W S Maclay and Dr A P Stokes, lately medical superintendents of Mill Hill Emergency Hospital, for their co-operation in obtaining clinical material The writer is now psychologist at St George's Hospital
REPRESSION AND SUGGESTIBILITY AS RELATED TO TEMPERAMENT*
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 16, Issue 4, pages 445–458, June 1948
How to Cite
PETRIE, A. (1948), REPRESSION AND SUGGESTIBILITY AS RELATED TO TEMPERAMENT. Journal of Personality, 16: 445–458. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1948.tb02300.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!