This paper is a condensation of a dissertation presented to the Graduate School of Northwestern University m partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy. The writer acknowledges the valuable suggestions of Professor William A Hunt, who directed this research Dr Samuel J Beck, of Michael Reese Hospital, rendered valuable assistance Dr Meyer Williams, of the Psychology Department, Downey V A Hospital, provided technical and in the processing of the data.
THE RORSCHACH TEST IN AN ANALYSIS OF PERSONALITY CHANGES IN GENERAL PARESIS*
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 261–272, March 1949
How to Cite
KLEBANOFF, S. G. (1949), THE RORSCHACH TEST IN AN ANALYSIS OF PERSONALITY CHANGES IN GENERAL PARESIS. Journal of Personality, 17: 261–272. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1949.tb01212.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!