The writer wishes to acknowledge with gratitude the helpful suggestions of Professor Henry E Garrett in formulating and conducting this research He is also indebted to Professor Ralph F Hefferline for his critical review of the manuscript, to Professor Irving D Lorge and his Institute of Psychological Research for assistance in statistical computations, and to Professor Walter S Watson and the Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art for the use of an I.B M test scoring machine
AN ANALYSIS OF THE PERSONALITY DIMENSIONS OF INTROVERSIONEXTROVERSION-EXTROVERSION1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 352–367, March 1949
How to Cite
NORTH, R. D. (1949), AN ANALYSIS OF THE PERSONALITY DIMENSIONS OF INTROVERSIONEXTROVERSION-EXTROVERSION. Journal of Personality, 17: 352–367. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1949.tb01219.x
Submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the Faculty of Pure Science, Columbia University
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!