I wish here to express my appreciation to Professor Donald MacKinnon, whose critical interest m this paper had both encouraged my completion and publication of the manuscript and has prevented a too hasty solution of some of the issues I raise here
NOTES TOWARD A PSYCHOLOGICAL THEORY1
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 66–87, September 1949
How to Cite
KRECH, D. (1949), NOTES TOWARD A PSYCHOLOGICAL THEORY. Journal of Personality, 18: 66–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1949.tb01234.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!