The present study was carried out under a contract between the Office of Naval Research and Brooklyn College This support is gratefully acknowledged. The writer is indebted to E Cohn, F Friedman, L. Gallant, and L Schneiderman for assisting in the experiment.
INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES IN EASE OF PERCEPTION OF EMBEDDED FIGURES*
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 1–15, September 1950
How to Cite
WITKIN, H. A. (1950), INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES IN EASE OF PERCEPTION OF EMBEDDED FIGURES. Journal of Personality, 19: 1–15. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1950.tb01084.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!