Read at the Personality session of the Eastern Psychological Association meeting, April 21, 1950 The author is indebted to Dr Peter L. Rabe, now at the Roscoe Jackson Memorial Laboratory, and Professor S S Sargent of Columbia for kindly providing subjects and classroom time for the experiments, and to Professors Otto Klineberg and G W Allport for helpful criticisms.
COGNITIVE DISTORTION AND EGO-INVOLVEMENT1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 212–220, December 1950
How to Cite
LEVITT, E. E. (1950), COGNITIVE DISTORTION AND EGO-INVOLVEMENT. Journal of Personality, 19: 212–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1950.tb01097.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!