Read at the 1946 meetings of the Western Psychological Association, Stanford University, California The planning and execution of this study was done in collaboration with Dr Edith Sherman Jay Assistance with the psychometric work was given by Dr H. M Wolfle and Dr M G Jacques Julian H Lewis, M D, also contributed by lending his facilities and his medical supervision The writer herewith acknowledges with gratitude this collaboration and assistance which made the study possible
MENTAL AGE CHANGES IN EXPERIMENTAL REGRESSION*
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 221–228, December 1950
How to Cite
SARBIN, T. R. (1950), MENTAL AGE CHANGES IN EXPERIMENTAL REGRESSION. Journal of Personality, 19: 221–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1950.tb01098.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!