THE RELATION OF SOMATOTYPE TO REACTION TIME, RESISTANCE TO PAIN, AND EXPRESSIVE MOVEMENT
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 454–460, June 1950
How to Cite
JANOFF, I. Z., BECK, L. H. and CHILD, I. L. (1950), THE RELATION OF SOMATOTYPE TO REACTION TIME, RESISTANCE TO PAIN, AND EXPRESSIVE MOVEMENT. Journal of Personality, 18: 454–460. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1950.tb01262.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!