This research was carried out under Contact No W-49-007-MD-422 between the Office of the Surgeon General, Department of the Army, and McGill University We wish to acknowledge the invaluable assistance of Mr. D J Bélanger and Dr G A McMurray in taking the data and in the statistical analysis Tanks are also due to Dr J F Davis, who assisted with various phases of this work
RESPONSIVENESS IN CHRONIC SCHIZOPHARENIA*
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 359–375, June 1951
How to Cite
MALMO, R. B., SHAGASS, C. and SMITH, A. A. (1951), RESPONSIVENESS IN CHRONIC SCHIZOPHARENIA. Journal of Personality, 19: 359–375. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1951.tb01500.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!