This is part of a study financed by the National Institute of Mental Heath of the United States Public Health Service.
A STUDY OF IMAGERY IN RESEARCH SCIENTISTS*
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 459–470, June 1951
How to Cite
Roe, A. (1951), A STUDY OF IMAGERY IN RESEARCH SCIENTISTS. Journal of Personality, 19: 459–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1951.tb01507.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!