The author thanks Mr E J Murray and Mr W H Kessen for reading the manuscript and making helpful suggestions.
Illustrated by the Development of a Theory of Conflict Behavior*
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 82–100, September 1951
How to Cite
MILLER, N. E. (1951), Illustrated by the Development of a Theory of Conflict Behavior. Journal of Personality, 20: 82–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1951.tb01514.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!