The Prediction of Social Acceptance by Means of Psychoanalytic Concepts
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 162–174, December 1951
How to Cite
MILLER, D. R. and STINE, M. E. (1951), The Prediction of Social Acceptance by Means of Psychoanalytic Concepts. Journal of Personality, 20: 162–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1951.tb01519.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!