The author wishes to express his gratitude to Drs G W Allport, R. A Patton, F L. Weniger, and G W Albee, who read this paper in advance of publication and whose helpful criticism made for increased clarity of the presentation. This acknowledgment does not, of course, necessarily imply their agreement with the author
Psychological Deficit as a Function of Stress and Constitution*
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 175–187, December 1951
How to Cite
PASCAL, G. R. (1951), Psychological Deficit as a Function of Stress and Constitution. Journal of Personality, 20: 175–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1951.tb01520.x
Now at the University of Tennessee
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!