This paper was delivered at the American Psychological Association meeting, Penn State College, Sept 1950, as part of the symposium. Mental Deterioration Its Measurement and Significance The writer alone carries responsibility for the ideas contained herein, but wishes to express his appreciation to Dr George S Klein, The Menninger Foundation, for his stimulating discussion of various issues considered in the paper, and to Dr Robert R Holt, The Menninger Foundation, for a critical reading of the paper
Ego Structure and Mental Deterioration1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 188–198, December 1951
How to Cite
FEIFEL, H. (1951), Ego Structure and Mental Deterioration. Journal of Personality, 20: 188–198. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1951.tb01521.x
Sponsored by the V A and published with the approval of the Chief Medical Director The statements and conclusions published by the author are a result of his own study and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or policy of the Veterans Administration
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!