This article is based on a dissertation submitted to the faculty of the Department of Psychology of the State University of Iowa in partial fulfilment of the requirements for the Ph D degree The writer is greatly indebted to Dr I E Farber and Dr E H Rodnick for their stimulating criticism and advice during the course of this study The co-operation of the psychiatric staff of the Grafton State Hospital is gratefully acknowledged.
Stimulus Differentiation by Schizophrenic and Normal Subjects under Conditions of Reward and Punishment*
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 253–276, March 1952
How to Cite
GARMEZY, N. (1952), Stimulus Differentiation by Schizophrenic and Normal Subjects under Conditions of Reward and Punishment. Journal of Personality, 20: 253–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1952.tb01109.x
This investigation was earned out at the Research Service, Worcester State Hospital
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!