This project was supported by a grant from the Rackham School of Graduate Studies at the University of Michigan The following individuals partici- pated in the planning and execution of the study Edith B Bennett, Marvin A Brandwem, James Chabot, Elizabeth Douvan, Stanley C Duffendack, Glenn D Garman, Maizie Gurin, J Edwin Keller, Louise Morrison, Otto Riedl, E Robert Smnett, Ezra H Stotland, William D Winter, and Marion P Wmterbottom.
Exploring the Psychoanalytic Theory of the “Oral Character”1
Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Journal of Personality
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 287–304, March 1952
How to Cite
BLUM, G. S. and MILLER, D. R. (1952), Exploring the Psychoanalytic Theory of the “Oral Character”. Journal of Personality, 20: 287–304. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-6494.1952.tb01111.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!